It was a gorgeous day for the Hudson Valley Garlic Festival in Saugerties, New York. I must have purchased 15 pounds of garlic and tasted at a pound of raw garlic. I think I’d better stay in tonight. Look forward to planting after I get back from Moldova.
- The Know-Nothings
- Cool New Purchase!
- Happy National Garlic Month!
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Garlic: An Edible Biography is Here!!!
- Fun in London with Simon and Carolyn
- Garlic: An Edible Biography (8 days and counting!)
- Garlic: An Edible Biography “T minus 9”
- Garlic: An Edible Biography (T minus 10)
- Garlic: An Edible Biography “T minus 11”