Quickly raced through customs with my Moldovan Purple and Solent Wight garlics safely stashed in my luggage. (I packed them with shoes hoping to confuse the ruthless beagle, but fortunately, our paths didn’t cross. (The Solent is the strait that separates the Isle of Wight from mainland England).
- The Know-Nothings
- Cool New Purchase!
- Happy National Garlic Month!
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Garlic: An Edible Biography is Here!!!
- Fun in London with Simon and Carolyn
- Garlic: An Edible Biography (8 days and counting!)
- Garlic: An Edible Biography “T minus 9”
- Garlic: An Edible Biography (T minus 10)
- Garlic: An Edible Biography “T minus 11”