Okay, it probably won’t make anyone feel better when they hear that this is a bar in Germany. In all fairness, it’s a bar in Dessau named in honor of Professor Hugo Junkers, founder of Junkers Flugzeugwerke, a German airplane manufacturer. JU was the aeronautical abbreviation for Junkers. As my friend Joan said when she saw the sign, “Won’t they ever leave us alone?”
- The Know-Nothings
- Cool New Purchase!
- Happy National Garlic Month!
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Garlic: An Edible Biography is Here!!!
- Fun in London with Simon and Carolyn
- Garlic: An Edible Biography (8 days and counting!)
- Garlic: An Edible Biography “T minus 9”
- Garlic: An Edible Biography (T minus 10)
- Garlic: An Edible Biography “T minus 11”